Essence Model Management is continually scouting for beautiful new faces. If you are interested in working with our agency, please use the form below to enter your information and submit Polaroid, or send unedited digital photos (following the guidelines below) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Due to the extreme amount of aspiring models that wish to be represented by agencies, we have outlined several ways to be considered by Essence Model Management and have also included the general guidelines for submission. *
GUIDELINES & CRITERIA FOR SUBMISSION
– We do not hold open calls
– We ask that all talent interested submit the form below
– Serious inquiries only
– We represent men and women ages 15 and up
– If you are younger than 18, please include your parents’ name(s) and contact information
– Please do not submit directly to agents
– We may scout for child models for a specific event, however we do not represent children at this time
– Please ensure that all sizes are as accurate as possible (see below for diagram)
– Please include 1 headshot, 1 full-length image from front, and 1 full-length image from side
– Your pictures should capture your natural look without makeup or hair styling
– Tattoos and piercings are allowed, and must be disclosed within submission
– Please wear clothing that allows us to see your body measurements
– Please NO nude photos
– For all divisions, models must have a fit and toned body with good proportions.
– Nice, clear skin
Are you a working professional model seeking new representation?
If you have already worked in the fashion industry and have been represented by a modelling agency, email us at email@example.com and we will set up an appointment to meet with you and look at your portfolio.